1. ALL POSITIONS: HOTEL ALBUQUERQUE Assistant Front Office Manager Aquatics Supervisor Sous Chef Assistant Executive Housekeeper Housekeeping Room Attendants Line Cooks Dishwashers Cocktail Servers Food Cashiers Room Service Servers Room Service Cashiers Bartenders Restaurant Servers Restaurant Bussers Night Auditors Night Audit Supervisor Please apply in person Mon-Fri 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. The Radisson Hotel & Water Park 2500 Carlisle Blvd. NE Albuquerque NM 87110 3rd floor Human Resources Dept. DrugFree/EOE/MFHV
2. CONSTRUCTION CRAFT LABORER: NM Laborers Training & Apprenticeship Fund is accepting applications. Must be 18 yrs old & have a valid drivers license. Apply at 1030 San Pedro NE.
3. HOST PERSON: Part-time days 11am-2pm, Mon-Fri. Apply at Christy Mae's Restaurant. 1400 San Pedro after 2:00pm.
4. FARM WORKERS: Krueger Farm Services in Plantersville, Texas needs 25 temporary laborers to work from 03/15/2010 through 12/31/210. Duties to include: Plant hay fields, cultivate, fertilize and irrigate; cut and bale the hay; load hay. Planting of hay starts March; cutting and baling starts the end of May through September; loading and transporting to other ranches begins in October through December. Workers will load the hay at the ranch, but the Ranch Foreman will deliver the hay to other ranches (other ranch hands will unload). Pay is $9.27 per hour. Employer guarantees to offer employment for a minimum of 3/4 of the workdays for the total specified period during which the work contract and all extensions thereof are in effect, beginning with the first day after worker arrives at the place of employment and ending on the expiration date specified in the work contract or extensions thereof. No education required. Work tools, supplies, and equipment will be provided without cost to the worker. Housing will be provided without cost to workers, including U.S. workers, who cannot reasonably return to their permanent resident at the end of each working day. Expenses for subsistence and transportation to the worksite will be provided or paid by the employer, with payment to be made no later than completion of 50% of the work contract. Apply for this job at the nearest New Mexico Department of Workforce Solutions office using job listing number TX6764620.
5. DRIVER: PM Shift. Apply in person Monday thru Wednesday. Airport Parking, 1501 Aircraft SE.
6. HOUSEKEEPER: FT & PT Housekeepers needed for Senior Living Facility. Looking for an energetic team player. Experience preferred. Please stop by and pick-up application at front desk. We are located at 500 Paisano NE that’s one block north of central and one block east of Juan Tabo
7. MECHIANICS HELPER/ATTENDANT: Need lot attendant with a mechanical background. Must be proficient in light auto and truck repairs. Responsible to maintain looks and mechanical condition of vehicles on lot. Full time position with full benefits. Must have a valid drivers license with a clean driving record, good credit and be able to pass a drug and background check. Pay depends on experience. Minimum $9 per hour. Apply in person at Car & Truck Gallery 10625 Central Ave NE. Between Juan Tabo & Eubank
8. RETAIL SALES ASSOC: needed for candy store in the Cottonwood Mall. Fun position and great product. Looking for flexibility and dependability. Approximately 35 hours per week. Excellent opportunity for advancement for the right individual.Please apply in person at Senor Murphy Candymaker at our "Coronado Mall" location Sunday or Monday from 10am-3pm.
9. RETAIL SALES: Futons& Frames has FT/PT sales position opening immediately.
Please apply in person at Futons& Frames 4311 Menaul N.E. Between the hours of 10:00 am to 2:00 pm Mon-Fri
10. DRIVERS: Aramark Facility Services is currently looking for "on lot" drivers, long haul drivers, and Hertz Customer Gate Attendants. Qualified applicants should: possess a current, valid driver's license (with a clean motor vehicle record), be able to pass a drug screening, be able to pass a background check (no felony or misdemeanor convictions), be able to drive a variety size vehicles (all automatic; from economy to large SUV), be punctual, be dependable, be able to work with little to no supervision, and have regards to a safe work environment. Hours and times will be determined; based on business need. May start off part time and work to full time positions as business picks up. If you are interested in the positions listed above, please come by our office at: 3400 University Blvd SE Building I, Albuquerque, NM 87106 (just South of the Albuquerque Sunport; the rental car return area) Monday-Friday 8:30am-2:30pm.
11. DRIVER: Needed immediately, someone who is CDL certified and has a Transportation Passenger Safety Training certification (or is willing to take the certification immediately). This person must be comfortable with the elderly residents of our community and treat them with the utmost dignity and respect. We are looking for the "right" person to fit into our community family. Great benefits, enjoyment and fullfillment are also offered with this position! Please apply in person if you are qualified at The Woodmark At Uptown, 7201 Prospect Place NE, Albuquerque NM 87110. Drug screen required along with other preemployment testing and a criminal background check will be required. Great benefits, enjoyment and fullfillment are also offered with this position!
12. GROCERY ASSOCIATE: Whole Foods Market Team Member. Apply at 2103 Carlisle BLVD NE at Indian School.